Careers at Lander-Grinspoon Academy
Lander~Grinspoon Academy, Northampton MA, seeks a part-time School Nurse, Grades K through 6. Initial setup of approx. 10 hours in September; approx. 2 hours/month for remainder of school year.
- Certification as School Nurse from Department of Education
- Current understanding of health issues in school-age children
- Familiarity with public health requirements for private schools
- Citizenship, residency or United States work Visa required
- Provide health services to all students in accordance with State and Local regulations
- Manage the medication administration plan in the school
- Dispense medication to students per School Committee Policy
- Update and maintain Health Policy Manual as required by DOE
- Assume responsibility for obtaining and maintaining health documentation for all students
- Review, revise, and manage policies and procedures for the administration of prescription medications
Qualified applicants will be required to meet with an Administrator for an interview. Letters of reference may be required. Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon receipt of satisfactory CORI and fingerprint results, as determined by the employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Ashley Hooten at email@example.com.
You may also mail a packet to:
Attn: Ashley Hooten
257 Prospect Street
Northampton, MA 01060
*Must include a working email address. Initial correspondence is done electronically.