LGA is accepting applications for all grades for the 2018-2019 academic year. Kindergarten is a main entry point into the school. Completed first round kindergarten applications (for children age 5 by September 1) are due by February 1 each year. Grades 1-6 and second round kindergarten applications inquiries are welcome throughout the year and applications will be accepted as long as there is space available.
Please contact the Admissions Office to arrange a visit and a tour.
LGA offers affordable tuition, need-based financial aid and tuition incentives – for eligible families – through the Harold Grinspoon Foundation.
Fee-based daily van transportation is available from Amherst, and Longmeadow (mornings only).
Application steps for new families:
- In the fall, set up a meeting and tour.
- February 1, 2018: Submit a completed application for each student with the $45 non-refundable application.
- Submit the “Release of Records” to your student’s current school for all records to be sent to LGA.
- Arrange a time for your prospective student (grades 1 – 6) to visit LGA.
- February 1, 2018: Deadline for all families requesting financial aid applying through FACTS Tuition Management System.
- February 6, 2018: Kindergarten Visit Day is required for all prospective kindergarten students. Snow date: February 7, 2018.
- March 5, 2018: Acceptance letters and Financial Aid Award letters are mailed out the week of March 5, 2018.
- March 19, 2018: Return signed tuition contract, deposit and payment plan to LGA.
- April 16, 2018: Deadline for first payment (of two) or full payment for the 2018-2019 school year. Second payment/balance due by September 4, 2018.
- May 5/20, 2018: FACTS 10-month payment plan begins (electronic withdrawals).
Click here to sign up and enroll in FACTS